Read all about our latest consultations - and have your say.
Our proposals for the future of Cube
Over recent months, we’ve been talking to tenants and stakeholders about the future of Cube.
If you are a tenant in Glasgow, the proposal involves joining forces with our sister organisation GHA.
If you’re a tenant in any of our communities outside Glasgow, the proposal involves joining with Loretto Housing, also our sister organisation.
Feedback to date has been overwhelmingly positive and the next stage is to ask tenants for formal approval.
Ballot papers will be sent to all tenants on or before 7 January 2021. The deadline for responding is 5pm on 5 February 2021.
Before you vote, please read again the details and reasons why we believe joining forces with our sister organisations is good for Cube tenants and their families.
You’ll find details of the proposals and how to vote below:
Guide to consultations
We’re always keen to hear your views on our services and how we can get better. One way we do this is by carrying out consultations.
We are accredited by the Consultation Institute. This means all of our consultations follow the seven principles set out in the Institute’s Consultation Charter.
- Integrity – each consultation has an honest intention, that we will listen to and be influenced by what our tenants tell us
- Visibility – affected tenants and other affected stakeholders are reasonably aware of the consultation
- Accessibility – affected tenants and affected other stakeholders have reasonable access to the consultation. We will use digital means of ensuring access to consultations where appropriate
- Transparency – it is clear when the consultation closes, who is collating the responses and whether responses will be published
- Disclosure – any appropriate information applicable to the consultation is made available
- Fair interpretation – consultation responses will be collated and analysed objectively
- Publication – it is made clear of where and when the consultation report will be available.