We're spending a huge £40 million improving our homes.
Our massive investment programme, which will see every home in every community benefit from improvement work, is already underway.
We've already carried out more than £19.3m worth of improvements to our homes.
A total of £40 million investment over the next five years - up until 2020 - will see Cube homes
across central Scotland upgraded.
Read more about the five-year plans for your area in our Library section.
How are we improving homes?
The £40 million investment programme until 2020 includes:
- new kitchens in homes in Airdrie, Milngavie and Milton in Glasgow
- a new state-of-the-art district heating system in Broomhill, Collina Street and Gorget
- new doors in 600 homes in Broomhill, Collina Street and Gorget
- new bathrooms in 1400 homes
- new-look foyers, upgraded lighting, new flooring and new doors in Collina Street, 10 Glenfinnan Drive and the eight-storey blocks in Wyndford
- new common windows at 10 Glenfinnan Drive, new paving and landscaping in Wyndford
- external wall insulation and roofs in West Dunbartonshire.
Investment programme so far
In the 2015–16 financial year, we invested £6.8 million improving our homes.
The work included new roofs, overcladding, new heating and replacement kitchens and bathrooms.