Pay online today
It's really quick and easy to pay your rent securely online, view your balance, recent charges and payments.
Don't have an account yet?
Sign up for My Cube. It's safe and secure and it only takes a few minutes. My Cube also lets you:
- request a repair – and choose an appointment that suits you
- change your repair appointment.
Don’t have time to register for My Cube today? You can pay rent using our online payment site.
If you pay using online banking, in a branch or by standing order, make sure you use your rent reference number so your payment goes into your account without delay.
When is my rent due?
Rent is paid as soon as you receive the keys to your new home.
Rent is paid monthly. You can choose to pay each week, fortnight, four-weekly or monthly or you may have an agreed arrangement with your housing officer. It’s up to you.
Our rent calendar shows you when rent is due.
What does my rent pay for?
Rent allows us to keep improving homes, communities and the lives of our tenants. This includes:
- a quality repairs service
- new heating, insulation work, kitchens, bathrooms, windows, roofs and doors
- the environmental services and improvements around your home
- a 24-hour, seven days a week, customer service centre
- expert money, welfare and fuel advice to help you make the most of your money
- helping people into work, education and training.
I have other questions about paying online. Can you help?
Find out more answers to your questions about paying bills online in our FAQs.