Get online for free
Getting online has never been more important. The internet can help you find work, gain qualifications, cut your energy and shopping bills, and use your online account My Cube.
The internet allows tenants to access job sites, create a CV, get online shopping discounts, keep up to date with welfare reforms and fill in online housing and benefit forms.
This is why we’ve teamed up with our parent company, Wheatley Group, to fund free computer learning centres for people in our communities.
We’ve joined forces with Glasgow Kelvin College, the John Wheatley Learning Network and other partners to run free Click & Connect centres. You can get free use of computers in the centres – and free wifi. There’s expert training on hand to help people use a computer, look for work and more.
The 'Click & Connect' centres can be found at:
The Maryhill Hub - 186 Wyndford Road, Glasgow. Tel: 0141 945 3855.
Ruchazie Learning Centre - Ruchazie Community Centre, 441 Gartloch Road, Ruchazie. Tel: 0141 774 0670.
Balloch Library - Carrochan Road, Balloch, Alexandria, G83 8BW. Tel: 01389 608 989
Remember, there’s also free internet access in your own local authority.
- Glasgow City Council – internet
- West Dunbartonshire Council – internet
- East Dunbartonshire Council - internet
- North Lanarkshire Council – internet
- South Lanarkshire Council - internet
- East Renfrewshire Council – internet
- Renfrewshire Council - internet
- Argyll and Bute Council – internet.